AMADA WELD TECH, a Global company, part of the Amada group, is a market leader in developing, manufacturing and servicing systems, products and components for Laser Welding, Laser Marking, Resistance Welding and Hot Bar Bonding.
AMADA WELD TECH Ltd located in Budapest, is currently looking for an
Area sales manager
In this role you are responsible for selling our products to original equipment manufacturers and end-users alike, along with technical and government institutes, as well as maintaining and growing the AMADA WELD TECH Europe business in Hungary.
- Complete ownership of sales process in designated area. The tasks include the attendance of tradeshows, client presentations & demonstrations, lead generation, sales opportunity evaluation, customer procurement, calculation of quotations, negotiation, closing sales and after-sales support.
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from AMADA WELD TECH Europe products in your designated region.
- Establishing new and maintaining existing, long-term relationships with customers.
- Manage and administer and maintain client accounts and client contact data.
- Work closely with sales team, plants and other technical experts to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide manager and head office with timely reports and analysis of order intake, costs, sales, sales targets, etc.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
Skills and interests:
- Outstanding record of achievement in regional sales and business development
- Previous sales experience of production equipment in high tech environment
- Overall knowledge of Laser Welding, Resistance Welding is an advantage
- A solid technical background
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Languages: English (required), Hungarian (required), German (advantageous), other (advantageous)
- Willing to travel (also international) and working outside office hours (when required)
- Team working ability
- Ability to build relationships with clients quickly
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Entitlement to work within Europe
- A full driving licences
- International exposure - Multinational team
- An exciting compensation package consisting of a solid base and an uncapped commission structure
- Possibility of learning and developing on the job
If you are interested in this position, please send an E-Mail with your full application in English to our HR Manager Astrid van Vliet at email@example.com