AMADA WELD TECH is the market leader in developing, building and servicing systems, machines and components for Laser Welding, Laser Marking, Laser Cutting & Processing, Resistance Welding, Hot Bar Bonding, Micro Arc Welding, and Hermetic Sealing. We design and manufacture industry-leading product families for the global market.
Area Sales Manager
home office based UK or Ireland
AMADA WELD TECH BV UK located in Mildenhall, UK is currently looking for an Area Sales Manager for Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark. The Area Sales Manager will take responsibility for selling our products to original equipment manufacturers and end-users alike, along with technical and government institutes, as well as maintaining and growing the AMADA WELD TECH business in the assigned region
- Complete ownership of sales process in designated area. From attendance of tradeshows, client presentations & demonstrations, lead generation, sales opportunity evaluation, customer procurement, calculation of quotations, negotiation, closing sales to after-sales support.
- Supporting agents and distributors.
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from AMADA WELD TECH company products in your designated region.
- Establishing new and maintaining existing, long-term relationships with customers.
- Manage, administer and maintain client accounts and client data.
- Work closely with sales team, plants and other technical experts to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide manager and head office with timely reports and analysis of order intake, costs, sales, sales targets, etc.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
Skills and interests:
- A solid technical background
- A proven sales record in the relevant technology
- Excellent business & commercial sense
- The ability to build relationships with clients quickly
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Resilience and tenacity
- Increasingly, foreign language skills are in demand
- A full driving licence
- Entitlement to work within the UK and Europe
- International exposure - Multinational team
- An exciting compensation package consisting of a solid base and an uncapped commission structure
- Possibility of learning and developing on the job
If you are interested in this position, please send an E-Mail with your full application in English to our HR Manager Astrid van Vliet at firstname.lastname@example.org.