AMADA WELD TECH, a Global company, part of the Amada group, is a market leader in developing, manufacturing and servicing systems, products and components for Laser Welding, Laser Marking, Resistance Welding and Hot Bar Bonding. AMADA WELD TECH is currently looking for an
Area Sales Manager
for our Iberia region. In this exciting role you will take responsibility for selling our products to original equipment manufacturers and end-users alike, along with technical and government institutes, as well as maintaining and growing the AMADA WELD TECH business in the Iberia region
- Complete ownership of sales process in designated area. From attendance of tradeshows, client presentations & demonstrations, lead generation, sales opportunity evaluation, customer procurement, calculation of quotations, negotiation, closing sales to after-sales support.
- Supporting agents and distributors.
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from AMADA WELD TECH company products in your designated region.
- Establishing new and maintaining existing, long-term relationships with customers.
- Manage, administer and maintain client accounts and client data
- Work closely with sales team, plants and other technical experts to ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide manager and head office with timely reports and analysis of order intake, costs, sales, sales targets, etc.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
Skills and interests:
- 2-3 years proven sales experience in the relevant technology in Iberia
- A strong technical background, preferably in a similar product line
- Fluent Spanish & English speaker - ideally fluent Portuguese speaker
- Willing to travel international and working outside office hours
- Capable of working independently
- Ability to build relationships with clients quickly
- Practical, calm ability to troubleshoot challenges and problems
- Motivated and driven individual with proven track record of hitting targets
- Ability to work under pressure and work to deadlines
- International exposure - Multinational team
- Responsible, varied tasks with a high degree of independence
- Professional and technical support from a motivated team
If you are interested in this position, please send an E-Mail with your full application in English to our HR Manager Astrid van Vliet at email@example.com