AMADA WELD TECH, a Global company, part of the Amada group, is a market leader in developing, manufacturing and servicing systems, products and components for Laser Welding, Laser Marking, Resistance Welding and Hot Bar Bonding. AMADA WELD TECH EUROPE attributes much of its success to the strength of its marketing strategy. To build on this momentum, we are searching for a highly qualified “hands-on”
In this role you will work closely with our team of Product Managers and local sales teams, providing important contributions to existing marketing programs, while assisting with the development of new initiatives. You will also be responsible for the execution of the plans and strategies together with a small MarCom team.
In this role you will be expected to remain informed of market conditions, industry trends, and the competitive landscape. In addition, you will be responsible for strategizing and implementing all necessary marketing and advertising activity. On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for producing draft reports, creating media content, tracking results, and building relationships with sales teams.
- Managing all aspects of marketing activity for the company
- Responsible for the daily operation within the marcoms department (2 part time employees).
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Supporting business development managers by creating marketing campaigns.
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of marketing & publicity material with the support of other AWTE departments such as Sales Support.
- Conceptualising and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to existing and new markets.
- Plan, develop and deliver marketing campaigns as agreed within timescales with the support of the company's external PR agency.
- Contributing to the annual marketing budget planning.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Salesforce coordination with Salesforce CRM Administrator.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that the company is kept informed of marketing and product objectives.
Skills and interests:
- Diploma in marketing, communications, business administration or similar
- At minimum 3 years work experience as a marketing coordinator or team leader in a similar role, within a technical environment.
- Demonstrable knowledge of marketing strategies, and branding
- Proven leadership skills and communication / collaboration abilities
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media promotions
- Experience of researching market data using analytical software
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite
- Fluent in English. Working proficiency in German/Dutch is an advantage.
- Have an analytical and problem-solving approach.
- Ability to multitask and organise complex projects.
- Willing to travel.
- International exposure - Multinational team
- Responsible, varied tasks with a high degree of independence
If you are interested in this position, please send an E-Mail with your full application in English to our HR Manager Astrid van Vliet at email@example.com