AMADA WELD TECH, a Global company, is part of the Amada group and a market leader in developing, manufacturing, and servicing systems, products and components for Laser Welding, Laser Marking, Resistance Welding and Hot Bar Bonding. We design and manufacture precision micro joining products and systems for a wide range of industries. Our products and systems are typically low volume, high value, designed with the latest mechanical, electronic and electrical technology available, and range from standalone joining products to fully automated manufacturing solutions.
AMADA WELD TECH GmbH, located in Munich is currently looking for a Software Engineer to support the design and development of current and new product ranges.
- Create, extend and implement test scenarios/plans for our software-based products
- EtherCAT (Beckhoff PLC)
- Profibus and Profinet (Siemens TIA)
- Modbus / TCP (B&R)
- Verify and validate in accordance with technical/functional specification of products
- Identify, report and fix bugs
- Program demo projects for customers and test routines for quality assurance
- Second level software support for service employees and field workers
- Test and release of new firmware for our welding machines
- Program test programs for industry 4.0 (OPC-UA) and IoT (MQTT)
- Remote customer support via remote maintenance, email, and telephone
- You have a degree in computer science, electrical engineering or a related subject and have experience in the development of software with C/C ++ (preferably also PLC programming languages STL, KOP, FUB and SFC).
- You are communicative, approach other people openly and have a good command of English (and preferably also German).
- You have a practical and hands-on type of work style.
- You enjoy thinking about problems in order to approach these in a solution-oriented and pragmatic manner.
- You enjoy working independently, managing your projects from start to finish, are willing to learn new things and appreciate being able to cover a wide range of topics.
- Part of a small professional team with a lot of flexibility to create your own role
- Flexible working hours
- International organisation
If you are interested in this position, please send an E-Mail with your full application in English to our HR Manager Astrid van Vliet at firstname.lastname@example.org.