AMADA WELD TECH, a Global company, part of the Amada group, is a market leader in developing, manufacturing and servicing systems, products and components for Laser Welding, Laser Marking, Resistance Welding and Hot Bar Bonding. AMADA WELD TECH GmbH., based in Helmond (Eindhoven region), is looking for a
- Outsourcing manufacturing parts for projects, production orders and sales/service orders
- Selection, acceptance and assessment of suppliers
- Estimating prices of the manufactured parts and making price agreements with the suppliers
- Passing on price and delivery time information on manufactured parts to sales/service for quotations for the manufactured parts/assemblies
- Invoice control with regard to the manufactured parts and surface treatments
- Supplier development - support and development of suppliers as value-added partners
- Obtaining quotations with price comparison
- Negotiating prices and quantities with suppliers
- Managing the purchasing team
- Responsible for design and implementation of procurement department ISO processes
- Responsible for procurement department's dunning processes (planning, organisation, contact with suppliers, etc.)
- Giving advice/technical support to the purchasing assistants regarding technical questions on orders
- Obtaining and checking "supplier declarations"
- General purchasing of consumables, workwear and inventory
- Cooperation in the further development of existing purchasing concepts
- Active participation in purchasing projects in the company
- Completed commercial education (MBO+)
- At least three years' experience in technical purchasing.
- In addition to competence in technology, a confident attitude, independence, negotiation skills, cost awareness and commitment are particularly important to us.
- MS-Office, InforLN desirable.
- Familiar with supplier selection and support according to ISO 9001-2015.
- Team-oriented working style
- Good command of English and Dutch in word and writing. German is an advantage
- A challenging job with many opportunities to develop yourself.
- Additional training and support to get to know the process and the product well.
- A pleasant corporate culture, where technology, innovation and having fun are equally important.
If you are interested in this position, please email your full application to:
AMADA WELD TECH
Astrid van Vliet