AMADA WELD TECH UK Ltd design and manufacture advanced precision micro joining products and systems for a wide range of industries including aerospace, automotive, telecoms and mass manufacturing. Our products and systems are typically low volume, high value, designed with the latest mechanical, electronic and electrical technology available and range from standalone joining products to fully automated manufacturing systems employing robotic and vision systems. To strengthen our team at AMADA WELD TECH UK Ltd in Mildenhall, we are looking for a
In this role you will be responsible for assembly of electrical and mechanical parts, pieces or products using a variety of tools and equipment according to required specifications.
- Wiring of complex assemblies using wiring / circuit diagrams
- Mechanical assembly of machines, frames and associated metalwork
- Manufacture of cable looms
- Printed circuit board assembly and repair at component level including surface mount devices
- Repairs and modifications in accordance with documented procedures
- Quality inspection checks on wired assemblies
- Electrical testing if and when required
- Maintain good standards of housekeeping and cleanliness and comply with statutory safety regulations and relevant codes of practice
- A willingness to work on Research & Development projects
- A recognized appropriate qualification would be an advantage.
- 1-2 years’ electrical and mechanical assembly experience with a “can-do” attitude
- An understanding of PLC programming would be an advantage.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem and to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Good communication skills
If you are interested in this position please send an E-Mail with your full application to our HR Manager Astrid van Vliet, firstname.lastname@example.org