The CM-D500A compacting module from AMADA WELD TECH GmbH is designed for compacting with high forces and high currents.
It is ideally suited for copper stranded wires and provides precise and reproducible quality.
Application for compacted cables are e.g. in the electronics, automotive and battery industries.
• Compact design for easy integration into automated systems
• Frame structure providing maximum stiffness
• Force is centrally applied
• Advanced cooling system benefits cycle times and durability
• Front loading
• Several unit options, including double closing or single closing right/left
|Configuration||Compacting Module for copper stranded wires; double closing|
|Compacting force||up to 50.000 N (pneumatic)|
|Copper braid diameter||Cross section up to 95 mm2|
|Compacted surface (WxH)||e.g. 17 x 25 mm|
|Environment Temperature||10-40 ºC|
|Air pressure supply||max. 6 bar|
|Control system||Via PLC|
|Options||Digital Resistance Welding Monitoring with MG3|
|WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS||CM-D500A incl. weld head|
|Weight||approx. 250 kg|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||670 x 1000 x 325 mm (without transformer, without secondary cables)|
Send your sample to one of our technology centers in Europe for an evaluation. We will then determine which solution meets your needs best. AMADA WELD TECH offers feasibility testing and application consulting.