AMADA WELD TECH, a Global company, part of the Amada group, is a market leader in developing, manufacturing and servicing systems, products and components for Laser Welding, Laser Marking, Resistance Welding and Hot Bar Bonding. AMADA WELD TECH is looking for an
Area Sales Manager (Southern France)
The Area Sales Manager will take responsibility for selling our products to original equipment manufacturers and end-users alike, along with technical and government institutes, as well as maintaining and growing the AMADA WELD TECH business in the assigned region.
- Complete ownership of sales process in designated area. The tasks include the attendance of tradeshows, client presentations & demonstrations, lead generation, sales opportunity evaluation, customer procurement, calculation of quotations, negotiation, closing sales and after-sales technical support.
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from AMADA WELD TECH products in your designated region.
- Establishing new and maintaining existing, long-term relationships with customers.
- Manage and administer and maintain client accounts and client contact data.
- Work closely with sales team, plants and other technical experts to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide manager and head office with timely reports and analysis of order intake, costs, sales, sales targets, etc.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Outstanding record of achievement in area sales and business development
- Previous sales experience of production equipment
- Overall knowledge of Resistance Welding, Laser Welding and in general joining technologies, is an advantage
- A solid technical background
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Languages: Fluency in English and French is required
- Willing to travel (also international) and working outside office hours
- Team working ability
- Ability to build relationships with clients quickly
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Entitlement to work within Europe
- A full driving license
- International exposure - Multinational team
- Responsible, varied tasks with a high degree of independence
- Professional and technical support from a motivated team
If you are interested in this position, please send an E-Mail with your full application in English to our HR Manager Astrid van Vliet at email@example.com.